here, have some gr8 tutorials. they are made by onta.
oh yeah? oh yeah!
ATTENTION: We ALL know that the lower stomach is one of the very hardest places to burn fat and tone.
These are some terrific exercises to do in the morning and at night to burn those hard to tone areas!
Do this every morning when you wake up, and every night before you sleep. I guarantee you’ll see results in a week flat!
Liking and reblogging for future reference!
Oh man, my old soccer coach used to make us do the top left one
Used to do these in ballet class.
Great way for us art vampires to stay in shape!
Or if you just want reference for drawing characters exercising.
these are pretty good for anyone to do really 8D
This is the third series of a really good resource book, I would encourage everyone to buy and keep supporting this company.
Halcyon Realms has a " How to buy from Japan Amazon" tutorial here. I usually just order a bunch of books through Kinokuniya since it’s at a slight cheaper shipping price.
I also did previews for the other two books.
Lunar Redux by Tukut
Preview / (code under the cut!)
I decided to make a new theme. This one is incredibly customizeable and has tons of features!
- 250px / 300px / 350px / 400px / 450px / 500px sized posts
- dark / light posts + changeable opacity
- reblog buttons
- 7 glow options
- 8 custom fonts (+8 choices for footer text)
- custom audio posts + questions
- music box (optional)
- infinite scroll (optional)
- title box when hovering on links (tooltip) - customizeable (change what it says on permalink, like, reblog, and sidebar image on hover)
code, full list of features, questions, and resources below!
▶ RAINY THEME
so i decided to make another theme but this time with more customizable options and stuff! it’s not too different from my previous theme, but i like it. again, if you see any bugs or errors while using the theme, please send me a message so i can fix it!
- fully movable sidebar image; you can choose to make it in front or behind the sidebar
- another sidebar image, except inside the sidebar.
- 2 whopping kinds of navigation! (the one in the preview and a drop down menu)
- your own favicon
- 500/400px posts
- maximized background / posts & sidebar shadow or glow / posts & sidebar curved sides + borders / transparent posts / fading images / show captions / show tags
- color the: background / text / links / link hover / tags / the glow / border / scrollbar
- up to 7 custom links; feel free to edit the code to add more in case it’s not enough!
no important notes but here are some reminders! when choosing between 2 navigations, 400/500px + the sidebar image being in the front or at the back, or post shadows & glow, be sure you only have 1 selected! opacity is the same, if you want it opaque put 1. if you want it transparent place a “." before your desired number. if you want it COMPLETELY transparent, put a 0!
king v1.0 by toukos
9th redux edit yo i hope it’s kawaii enough for u all at least i tried hey
(best compatibility when viewed in chrome)
some of the features are:
- tickbox for pagination & infinite scroll
- practically everything is editable via the appearance bar
- tickbox for 500px or 400px
- top-right music box widget
- show/hide tags
- rounded border options
- box shadow option
- adjustable link/link hover colors
- sidebar divider
- fully movable sidebar and sidebar image
if you have any questions please ask them here off anon
Since i know i wouldn’t even have the patience to do this unless i made something fancy like this. I’m in an art slump and it’s time to get over it, and if you want, you can do this thing with me.
The point of this isn’t to make a fantastic piece of art every day, it’s to experiment in areas you are uncomfortable with and try out new things.
Other fun/helpful things for ideas/my favorites: color-palettes | strike a pose | pixel art tutorials | colorshipping | monster boy/girl generator | art reference wiki | links of inspiration and advice
Phew! Anyway I hope this little project will help. You don’t have to do it for 30 days or anything, you dont even have to do it at all, I just hope it’ll give you a little inspiration to improve!
okay so i made a masterpost of art references/tutorials for my own future reference but they might be helpful to some of you guys too idkEYES
- head and eyes tutorial
- fantasy eyes tutorial (semi-realistic)
- eyes + eyebrows tutorial
- cute eyes tutorial
- another cute eyes tutorial
- semi-realistic anime eyes tutorial
- eyes tutorial
- another (semi-realistic) eye tutorial
- semi-realistic eye process
- another eye process
- it’s another eye process
- different eye shapes
- nose tutorial
- skulls, noses and lips tutorial
- semi-realistic nose process
- noses tutorial/reference
- another nose process
- fantasy lips tutorial (semi-realistic)
- mouths tutorial
- ears tutorial
- another ears tutorial
- lips tutorial
- semi-realistic lips process
- face tutorial
- unique male faces tutorial
- unique female faces tutorial
- another face tutorial
- profile view proportions
- profile view tutorial
- yet another profile view tutorial
- the human head from different angles and perspectives
- the human head from more angles
- head proportions from different angles
- facial expression tutorial
- another facial expression tutorial
- yeah you guessed it it’s another expressions tutorial
- expressions photo dump
- body language
- tips on drawing glasses
- skin tutorial
- another skin colouring tutorial
- skin tone palettes
- hair and necks tutorial
- braids tutorial
- how to draw hair
- hair + hairlines tutorial
- hair process
- jawline + kissing tips
- kissing tutorial
- couples poses reference
- portrait lighting reference
- lineart tutorial
/SHAKES ON THE FLOOR IM HAVING
AN ART ATTACK
OMFG I… I will try this out asap wow
What a good idea
omg this looks like a lot of fun
i’ve always been shit with perspective and i can’t fucking believe i never thought of this